Play Ballistic Biscuit with Wakeboard-Buy the Pink Striped or Yellow Arrow Wakeboard at the Sport Shop. Go play the game Ballistic Biscuit at the Dock while wearing a Wakeboard and you'll be playing with your Wakeboard. When you play with a Wakeboard, it's worth 20 instead of 10 for everything you jump over.
Surf with a surfboard-Buy the Flame, Daisy, or Silver Surf Board at the Sport Shop. Wear one of the boards and play the game Catchin' Waves and you will surf on the surfboard you are wearing.
Astro Barrier Secret Levels-After completing the first 10 levels in the game Astro Barrier, you will see an instruction screen before you can play level 11. Wait about 25 seconds at that screen. Then a blue ship will appear. Shoot it, and you'll get to play some secret levels.
Astro Barrier Level Select-On the START screen of the game Astro Barrier, press 1 for level 10, 2 for level 20, or 3 for level 30.
Bean counters help
Cart Surfer Special Tricks
Run with cart above your head -Hit the down arrow twice and you'll be running with the cart above your head.
Do a flip- click the down arrow key but do not hold it, and then click the space bar
Slide sideways-click the down arrow key but do not hold it, and then click the right or left arrow key and hold to slide (do this on turns for extra points)
Surf with your red puffle on Catchin' Waves-Walk your red puffle, then play the surfing game, Catchin' Waves (located at the cove), and your puffle will surf with you!
Catch Mullet (the big red fish seen in the ski lodge) in Ice Fishing-First catch 64 fish. Now catch another fish but do not catch it, just leave it on your line. Now Mullet will come (seen in the distance when it is coming). Put your fish up to the big red fish, the big red fish will eat it and you will catch it.
Make sweet pizzas on Pizzatron 3000-BEFORE you select START, there is a little switch on the bottom right part of the game screen. Click the RED PART of the switch and it will move. Now select START and you will make sweet pizzas!
Thin Ice- Answers to levels 1-13
level 11: Getting harder… If you observe carefully, you will notice that you can actually do an “S” right on 2 white blocks! This will get rid of them and not affecting any other blocks or the direction you are going!
level 12: There are lots of different ways to go through a passage, just try every possible way and eventually you will get the answer!
level 13: push the movable block to the box marked with a “x” !
Jet Pack Adventure Secret-
To do this all you have to do is get 0 coins on all levels and use all fuel and finish the game. It is still very hard. Good luck
Treasure Dig (Rockhopper's Captain's Quarters)
And sometimes if you get lucky, you will get this:
Becoming a secret agent quiz (your penguin must be 30 days old)-
2. Being mean or rude
3. Report them
4. Saying their address
5. I want to keep Club Penguin Safe
6. I want to help other penguins
Becoming a tour guide(your penguin must be 45 days old)-
(the questions may be in different order)
1. How does the pink puffle play? 'Skips a with skipping rope'
2. What color puffle can catch on fire? 'Black'
3. How many sled racing tracks are there? '4'
4. Which of these games has a shark in it? 'Ballistic Biscuit'
5. What is the name of Captain Rockhopper's ship? 'The Migrator'
6. What is the name of the big fish in Ice Fishing? 'Mullet'
7. What day does the newspaper come out? 'Thursday'
8. What room has a cuckoo clock? 'Ski Lodge'
-- P.S.A. Mission Guide Index -
Welcome to the Club Penguin P.S.A. Mission Guide Index, within this thread you will find all of the guides you need to complete the current P.S.A. Missions on Club Penguin, some of the material within this Index was not created by me, and the creators will be credited.
1) Mission 1 -- Case of The Missing Puffles
2) Mission 2 -- G's Secret Mission
3) Mission 3 - Case of The Mission Coins
4) Mission 4 -- Avalanche Rescue
5) Mission 5 -- Secret of The Fur
6) Mission 6 -- Questions For A Crab
7) Mission 7 -- Clockwork Repair
8) Mission 8 - Mysterious Tremors
9) Mission 9 - Operation: Spy and Seek
Mission 1-5: Gweagle's ClubPenguin Help Blog
Mission 6: Purple Pirate
Mission 7: Coin Eater (Help)
ALL Missions Videos: Superspy4
Mission 8 Gift: Gbarkley
Mission 8 Spelling mistakes: ZiekMission 9: iWaddle
Thanks for reading, and happy cheating!
-- Mission 1 Starts Here --
1. Talk to Aunt Artic
2. Go to the Pet Shop and find a note on the Puffle House.
3. The note is in code, but should say, “G Has __ Pairs ofSocks”
4. Every note is different and every pair of socks is different.
5. When you read the note, go to the Ski Shop.
6. Ask G if he has any Special Items.
7. Give him the answer to amount of socks he has.
8. Ask to see some Spy Gadgets.
9. He will open up the cabinet. Take the Life Preserver Shooter.
10. Go to the iceberg.
11. Use the gadget to shoot life preservers to the penguins.
12. Next, go to the Ski Mountain.
14. You find the penguin crying, use the wrench to fix his telescope.
15. Look through the telescope and you’ll see the green puffle flying around the Tallest Mountain on the map.
16. Go back to the Ski Shop and take the Grappling Hook.
17. Go to the Tallest Mountain.
18. Swing the grappling to the summit of the mountain.
19. You find the green and purple puffles there. Take them to Aunt Arctic’s igloo.
-- Mission 1 Ends Here --
VIDEO: [Click here for video]
-- Mission 2 Starts Here --
1. G asks you a riddle. The answer to it is MOGUL.
2. Press yes and receive your mission.
3. Put the sled in your inventory.
4. Go to the Ski Mountain and use the sled on the Test Run Hill.
5. You will eventually crash and find yourself in the wilderness.
6. Take the piece of rope in the first area.
7. Scroll to the right and pick up the Survival Guide.
8. Keep scrolling right and click the next passage.
9. Pick up the broken ski and put it in your inventory.
10. Put the ski and the rope together and you have the beginning of a fishing pole.
11. Scroll all the way left and go through the passage.
12. Then go through the next passage immediately.
13. Take 3 berries from the bush and take them with you.
14. Put 1 berry on your fishing pole.
15. Look to your right and see a pot in the tree.
16. Start shaking the tree, then pick up the pot.
17. Then go to the passage on the right with the stump.
18. All the puffles run except for the black one.
19. Feed the black puffle a berry and he follows you.
20. Scroll to the right, and go through the passage to the cave.
21. Go into the cave by clearing the bushes.
22. Click one of the rocks and they should form a circle.
23. Then, go out of the cave and to the left to an area and pickup a log. (Wood)
24. Then, take your pot and fill it with water.
25. Go back to the cave and put the wood and Survival Book in the circle.
26. Then, move so that the black puffle is on top of the circle.
27. Feed him a berry and he will ignite the fire.
28. Boil the water on the fire and then drink it.
29. You fall asleep and then wake up and go outside.
30. An agent takes you back and then you complete the mission.
31. You win a medal and a letter.
-- Mission 2 Ends Here --
VIDEO: [Click here for Video]
-- Mission 3 Starts Here --
1. Talk to the agent with pushing your first response every time.
2. Tell him to open the door and he can’t.
3. Then go to the manager’s office.
4. Click under the couch and pick up a paperclip and a disk.
5. Click the computer and put the disk in the computer and turn it on.
6. Click my files and then Combination_Number.
7. Remember the numbers, go downstairs, and use it to open the safe.
8. Go into the safe and then keep answering his questions with first response.
9. Your phone rings, go to the HQ.
10. Talk to G and then agree to look at the footage.
11. Go to the key drawer and click the yellowish key on the upper left.
12. Go to Manager’s Office and use the key to get to roof.
13. First, pick up the white fur on the ground.
14. Then, use your wrench to take off the bolts of the Powa Box.
15. Look inside, and then take your paperclip and put it in the box.
16. The box should start acting up and then get destroyed.
17. Go back through the door and then go downstairs.
18. Respond with the first response, and then go to G’s HQ.
19. Respond with the first responses and give G the white fibers.
-- Mission 3 Ends Here --
VIDEO: [Click here for video]
-- Mission 4 Starts Here --
1. Talk to G.
2. Go to the gadget room after he unlocks it for you.
3. Pick up the life preserver.
4. Go to the ski village.
5. Pick up the fur in next to the crying penguin.
6. Pick up the Fishing pole in the Lodge.
7. Get the rope from the boat in the lighthouse.
8. Combine the life preserver, rope and fishing pole.
9. Go to the mountain.
10. Click on Ridge Run.
11. There are three paths you click on one, it leads to another and so on (The order is random).
12. Throw the Life preserver down the cliff.
13. Rescue the first three penguins.
14. Drop all the penguin next to the rock.
15. The rock will fall and push the last penguin higher.
16. Grab all the penguins and rescue the last one.
17. Talk to G.
-- Mission 4 Ends Here --
VIDEO: [Click here for video]
-- Mission 5 Starts Here --
1.Talk to G.
2.He asks you to fix the problem with his machine.
Click the machine, then bring out your spy phone.
Use the comb, to comb the puffle hair.
3.G will give you the white fur, put the white fur into the machine.
The first scan doesn't pick up anything, so it does a secondary scan.
It finds hot chocolate, hot sauce, and jet pack fuel.
4.Go to the Pizza Parlor, ask what happend and if you can help.
Also ask if you can have one of the hot sauce's and chocolate's.
5.Go to the Coffee Shop, ask the penguin about the monster.
He shows you a "rough" drawing of the "monster"
Ask him for some hot chocolate, he tells you that the machine is broken.
Tell him you'll fix it.
Click the machine, then move the mug below hot chocolate.
Pour the chocolate into the top of the machine.
Grab the spy phone and twist the milk knob on with the wrench.
Then press the button for hot chocolate and grab the mug.
6.Go back to the HQ into the invention room, then grab the AC 1000.
Go to the lighthouse beacon, then use the fan on the floating fuel.
Cut down the fuel with the scissors on the spy phone.
7.Go back to the HQ and pour the three things into the goggles, then grab them.
Put on the goggles, then go to the ski lodge, you see footprints, then go into the fishing room.
8.Go to the lighthouse, grab the net and the rope.
Then go to the ski lodge, grab the candle near the door.
Then put the net and rope together and tie it to the tree in the fishing area and put the candle on it.
9.The crab comes and gets trapped, pick it up, then grab the fur left on the ground.
Give the crab to G and put the fur in the machine, it matches a polar bear.
Talk to G again then Mission Over.
10.You then get a medal, and a box of pizza.
To get the Box of Pizza do the following:
1.The pizza guy asks if you can take the pizza to the penguin fishing
2.Go to the ski lodge and through the fishing door, give him the pizza.
-- Mission 5 Ends Here --
VIDEO: [Click here for video]
-- Mission 6 Starts Here --
1. Talk to G and tell him to start he crab’s interigation.
2. The machine will blow up and the crab will escape. First look at the Thingy-Majig 3000. It now tries to make a castle out of playing cards. Then follow the crab.
3. When it escapes up the mountain, jump of the edge and you will roll down the ide of the mountain.
4. You will arrive in the Wilderness. Keep going right until you see a log next to a bush.
5. Zoom in on the log and cut the rope attatching the O’berries to the tree with the scissors in the Spy Phone.
6. Then go more to the right and zoom in on the stump. Give an O’berry to the black puffle. He’s back! He will now follow you everywhere.
7. Keep going right until you see the cave that you stayed in, in Mission 6. Go to the cave. The crab will go in through the pet flap.
8. You can’t get through the door, so put an O’berry in the pet flap and the puffle will go in and open the door.
9. Oh no! You have been trapped. You are in a cage looking out on a strange cave.
10. A polar bear will appear and steal your Spy Phone.
11. Talk to him and he will start to show you his never ending life story.
12. It turns out he is called Herbet P. Bear and he is from the South Pole. He wanted to go somewhere hot, so he decided to get on an iceberg and float away. However, he got near Club Penguin and his iceberg tipped. He couldn’t swim, but a crab called Klutzy rescued him. He now plans to burn the Ski Lodge and make a huge bonfire to keep him warm.
13. Anyway, Herbet leaves with the chopping machine, but stil you need to get out of the cage. Look around for the cage lift.
14. Put an O’berry on the brown leaver and the black puffle will jump on it. Lots of water will be released and go into the drain.
15. Put another O’berry on the end of the gutter. The black puffle will jump on it and weigh it down.
16. Now put an O’berry on the platform and the puffle will go on it. The cage is now lifted.
17. Before you leave, you need to get four things. They are hot sauce, the blueprints for the Electro-Magnet 3000, a rope and a pitch fork.
18. Put the pitchfork and the rope together to make a climbing device. Leave the cave.
19. An avalanche is caused. How will you get out?
20. Put the hot sauce and an O’berry together to make a burning O’berry.
21. Get the puffle to eat the burning O’berry and he will burn a whole through all the snow blocking the door.
22. Go to the right, then go to the tree stump, go to the left, go to the log, go to the left and zoom in on the black cliff.
23. Get closer to the cliff, then zoom in on it again. Put the climbing device on the cliff and climb up.
24. Go to the Ski Lodge and see if Herbet is there. He will be in the fishing yard. He wants brain food.
25. Go back to the Ski Village and look around until you see the Dock.
26. Zoom in on the Dock. Look around until you see the Town. Zoom in on it.
27. Look around until you see the Snow Forts. Zoom in on them.
28. Look around until you see the Plaza. Then go in the Pizza Parlour.
29. Ask the penguin at the till for a seaweed pizza.
30. Return to the Ski Lodge. Give the pizza to Herbert.
31. Then pull a lever on the machine and wait for Herbet to start working on it again.
32. The machine now goes in the other direction, so the Polar Bear and Klutzy get thrown backwards.
33. G will arrive and give you your rewards.
-- Mission 6 Ends Here --
VIDEO: [Click here for video]
-- Mission 7 Begins Here --
-Finding the Target
- Finding the Spring
- Finding the gear
-- Mission 7 Ends Here --
VIDEO: [Click here for video]
-- Mission 8 Begins Here --
1) Meet G in the HQ.
2) G will tell you to investigate recent tremors around the island, Go to the Dock.
3) Herbert and Klutzy will appear in a drill type machine, after the conversation, Herbert will drop the "Map" to the tunnels, klutzy will try to grab it, but will cut it in half.
4) Pick up the lantern that Klutzy leaves behind!
5) Then, follow the map!
Following the Map
1) Follow the 2 pieces of the map into the Town.
2) One piece will fly on the Night club sign and the other piece will continue floating.
3) Go into the Coffee Shop and offer the clerk to help pick up some cookies.
4) Once you've picked up the cookies, ask the clerk if you can have one. He will give you one.
5) Go back outside, and use the Cookie on the Green Puffle. The Green Puffle will try to get the piece of paper on the nightclub but is unable too.
6) Go back to the Gadget Room (HQ) and behind G on the hat rack, pick up the Brown Fedora Hat.
7) Once you have the hat, go back to Town and into the Coffee Shop and ask for another cookie.
8) Go back outside to the Town, put that hat on the puffle, then feed it the cookie, the map piece will fall to the ground, pick it up.
1) Go to the Snow Forts and follow the other half.
2) The piece will almost get stuck to the flag in the Snow Forts, but will continue to fly into the Plaza.
3) Go into the Plaza, the map half will float onto the newspaper, ask the penguin for the newspaper, he will decline and say he is hungry for pizza.
4) Go into the Pizza Parlor and ask for the pizza the penguin wanted.
5) Go back outside to the Plaza and give the pizza to the penguin, and in return he will give you the newspaper, take the extra half of the map off of the paper and put it in your inventory.
Rescuing the Gift Shop
1) Now that you have your tunnel map, you need to gather the following materials: Hammer, Net, Cream Soda Barrel, Balloons, Nails, and an Air Tank.
1) Go into the Gadget Room, above the desk with the Safe and Bowling ball, on the wall should be a hammer, grab it.
1) Go to the Beach and grab the net from the pile next to the Lighthouse
-Cream Soda Barrel
1) Go into the Lighthouse and go over to the penguin bracing himself against one of the barrels, ask him for one, and put it in your inventory. DO NOT SHAKE UNTIL I SAY SO
1) While in the Lighthouse, ask the penguin on the stage for the box of balloons.
1) Go to the Sports Shop, go inside and grab the nails next to the door.
1) Go back to the Gadget Room.
2) Ask G if you can use the Air Tank.
Rescuing the Gift Shop (Cont.)
1) Now that you have everything you need, go back to the Dock and enter the hole in the ground Herbert and Klutzy made earlier.
2) Using the map you put together, follow what it says, Right is the Right Tunnel and Left is the Left Tunnel. This is random for everyone.
3) You should end up at the door of what appears to be the Gift Shop, now you have to act fast on this, seriously, be quick. Read through the rest of this section before actually doing it.
4) First, one of the balloons from the balloon box on the air tank, it should fill it up.
5) Then, take out your Cream Soda Barrel, and shake it some, and try to put it under the Gift Shop, if it says it's not enough, shake it a little more until it does. Just make sure it doesn't explode.
6) Once it blasts up the Gift Shop, quickly, head back to the Town.
7) Take out your balloon and use it on the Gift shop, it should rise.
8) Then, take out your net, and place it in between the ground, and the bottom of the gift shop. Try clicking multiple times really fast if it doesn't work. Just be fast.
9) Grab your box of pegs/nails and use them on the net, they should go to all four corners of the net.
10) Then use your hammer on the net and it should hammer in the nails/pegs. The Gift Shop will fall back into place.
Catching Herbert & Klutzy
1) Head back to the HQ and talk to G.
2) He will congratulate you and tell you athat you need to find Herbert and Klutzy.
3) Go back to the Dock and go into the hole.
4) Use the same directions as you used last time (on your tunnel map), go back to where the gift shop once was.
5) There should be another tunnel entrance, click it to go in.Quick Gift!
1) To get a quick gift, taken out your Spy Phone, and take out your Wrench.
2) Use the wrench on the bolts on the machine, you should see a Cog/Gear, take it out and put it in your inventory.
3) Continue with the mission.
6) You should see a hole and what appears to be the inside of the Boiler Room, click it to go inside.
7) Once you are inside, Herbert will be trying to take the Boiler, wait until he finishes talking then click on Herbert and talk to him.
8) Herbert will get angry and hit the pipes connecting to the Boiler.
9) You will get a call from G tell you that you need to fix the Boiler ASAP.
10) click on the pipes to begin fixing them.
11) DON'T WORRY! It's easier than it looks, select parts and select other parts to move the pipes around. You do not have to use all of the pipes, just enough to connect to to the pipe in the bottom left corner to the right top hand corner. You can move parts anywhere.
12) Once you have connected the pipes, you will get a call from G, he wants to meet you in the HQ.
13) Go back to the HQ and turn to the "Map on the Wall" and talk to the G to receive your reward.
-- Mission 9 Starts Here --
(Talk to G)
1. Get and put the 3 tracking devices, yellow duck, and blue print on wall in your inventory.
2. Go to the Ski Lodge and pick up all of the Find Four pieces upstairs and downstairs. They are located by the window seal, the stool, under the phone, and on the ladder. Go up the ladder and get more Find Four pieces by the bricks, on the typewriter, on the table beside the phonograph, on the box and on the box in the corner.
3. Pick up the string on the rug.
4. Go downstairs and put the pieces in the Find Four game by the penguins.
5. Go to the Forest and pick up the sticks.
6. Put the sticks, blue print, and string together in your inventory to make a kite.
7. Put the kite on a transmitter, go to the Mountain, and Put the kite and transmitter on the pole.
8. Go to the Plaza and talk to the penguins.
9. After the puffle blows a bubble, click the gum stuck between the penguins.
10. Take the bubble gum and put it on the yellow duck in your inventory.
11. Go to the Dock and help the penguin by pulling up on the brown start handle.
12. Borrow the penguin's air pump. Put the air pump on the duck to inflate it.
13. Go to Iceberg and click on the water to place the duck in the water.
14. Go to the Mine and talk to the penguin.
15. Click and drag the wooden boards around until you are able to make the thing drop down on the left side.
16. Click twice on the Cart Surfer cart that is tipped over.
17. Weld all the cracks. Place the transmitter in the cart and then click in the Mine for the cart to go down.
18. Answer the Spy Phone and talk to G. Take the Binocular 3000’s from G at HQ.
19. Go to the Ski Lodge. Click on the Gone Fishing sign on the door. Go right and look through the Binoculars over the pond.
20. Go to HQ and talk to G. Go back to Herbert’s camp and place the Spy Phone at the camp on the Binoculars.
21. Put the Spy Phone/binocular combo in the third tree to the left.
22. Go back to te HQ and watch Herbert and Klutzy.
23. Collect your prizes.
-- Mission 9 Ends Here --